Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly it's like some people want us to be bang average but with an astronomical wage bill.

I don't know about "some people" but it seems to be the plan of at least one person!
JS95471680.jpg

Its a debate im not inclined to have, both arent good enough for us is my overriding thought.

I’m not expecting much this window with managerial changes, World Cup and the new season beginning earlier than usual. The whole thing makes me think we will pay a premium on British based tatt.

The optimist in me thinks IF Brands & new manager comes in we would be in the market for young exciting hungry players who can grow into special talents.

I’m not expecting much this window with managerial changes, World Cup and the new season beginning earlier than usual. The whole thing makes me think we will pay a premium on British based tatt.

The optimist in me thinks IF Brands & new manager comes in we would be in the market for young exciting hungry players who can grow into special talents.

We are Everton mate ... we don't get nice things. Brands will come in and will be the van der meyde of DOF's and will will sign a load on South American youngsters that we can't get work permits for one of which will be busted at Heathrow with 2kg of cocaine hidden in his over sized shin pads.

Throwing another couple of names out there:
Pascal Gross - done well in his first PL season & an important part of Brighton's team. More attack minded midfielder (6 goals & 8 assists).
Abdoulaye Doucoure - more defensive minded than Gross but also had a good season (7 goals & 1 assist)

We are Everton mate ... we don't get nice things. Brands will come in and will be the van der meyde of DOF's and will will sign a load on South American youngsters that we can't get work permits for one of which will be busted at Heathrow with 2kg of cocaine hidden in his over sized shin pads.

Bahahaha we are proper gimps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back