Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't want to watch Hamburg play then Christ - saw a replay of them yesterday vs Monaco and their GK plays like near the centre circle haha.

Edit: Here's the game to show. I would shat myself watching that every week

Haha, got no issue with teams who can do it, like (although I doubt Hamburg do it that well). But we never seem to be able to do it well, and definitely not with the players we currently have.

Just says left back and left-sided centre back are priorities, nothing new.
And that’s been common knowledge for ages. Numerous articles from respected journalists have trotted out the “ left sided centre half” line, which makes perfect sense as we don’t have one.

Which still to me makes the Mina chase a strange choice. Mina is certainly not left sided!

Just says left back and left-sided centre back are priorities, nothing new.
And that’s been common knowledge for ages. Numerous articles from respected journalists have trotted out the “ left sided centre half” line, which makes perfect sense as we don’t have one.

Which still to me makes the Mina chase a strange choice. Mina is certainly not left sided!

...Martin Hinteregger is certainly a left sided Centre Back. I think the links with him in recent days are interesting.

Drinkwater is pants. He’s not a great passer and doesn’t get goals, he’s just another run around midfielder with no end product.
I remember a couple of games England pre 2016 euros he was shocking, kept giving the ball away.

Bakayoko has had a poor season for Chelsea and drinkwater still couldn’t get games. When they talk about bad signings why is this guy never mentioned, £35mil is outrageous

It’s pure speculation, but he’s much better than what we have.

Haven’t seen much since his move to chelse, but he was really direct at Leicester.

Hopefully there is better out there, but I think we could do much worse.

Wed arguably need to drop north of 140m to sort this first team out to have even a slight chance of being anything but mike's adrift of the top 6.

Digna and Mina 50m, someone like Lozano 35m, Tierney 30m, RLC or similar 30m.

Can't see it even bring close to realistic we will do that type of investment again, which means we will go into another season with clear holes in key areas.

please no, lets not panic buy a la Moyes. Marcel needs to keep his nerve but make sure he gets quality over the line this week. Big week for him and the DoF role.

Pickford and Lukaku aside, our previous three managers have signed nobody as good as what Moyes brought into the club. Say what you like about the mans style of football, but he could spot a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back