Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read Burnley are prepared to offer close to the £20m asking price for Bolasie, but palace may come back with an improved bid! If this comes off and we get Bernard and Mina, I will be very pleased with the window
So Burnley would have Aaron Lennon and Bolasie ?
They will end up like Sunderland if there not careful.

I don't remember anyone - literally anyone - at the time Moyes and Co were arranging transfers thinking how well planned and efficient the process was

Definitely Not, Moyes was known as “dithering davie”, Kenwright as “kenwrong”, our transfer windows were excruciating under those two, often culminating in our best player leaving on deadline day, us trying to sign someone and getting a work permit refused or signing someone on loan.
Sometimes we would sign players no one had heard of for a record fee (like Fellini), sometimes we would let a player go, that we thought we didn’t need and then everyone in their position gets injured (when we sold bent).

It was rubbish back then, don’t let anyone tell you differently, having teams like Newcastle and Sunderland come in and take your players because they could pay them more, missing out on good players because almost every other team in the league could offer higher wages, bad times

So for us on the other side of the world this morning .....
No more signings yet ?
Bernard may or may not be going to Chelsea ?
Usmanov selling Arsenal shares but no evidence he'll invest in us ?
Jags / Keane still our first choice CB pair

Just because we’re not reading anything about it doesn’t mean it’s not happening. Brands is getting things done.

We’ll definitely get at least one centre back in and I’d be massively surprised if we don’t end up with at least another signing on top of them and Bernard. Looks like being a very successful window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back