Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
They mentioned Bernard before anybody else.

If the account genuinely knew of the level of interest they'd have made more mention to it.

As it was, they claimed this was the active interest;

... then Bernard news broke - he's a name that had been linked before, us an West Ham.

The account has been tweeting for about a week and claimed we're after;

João Mário. Max Meyers
Michy Batshuayi, Kurt Zouma, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Tammy Abraham.
Yerry Mina
Ben Gibson, Alfie Mawson, Martin Hinteregger, Diego Reyes
Kara Mbodji
Marcos Rojo
Rafinha
John Brooks [Wolfsburg] Jorge Meré [FC Köln] Diego Carlos [Nantes] Bastos [Lazio] Çağlar Söyüncü [Freiburg]
Diego Reyes & Miguel Veloso,
Natkho & Bernard
Hakim Ziyech
Danny Welbeck
Danilo Pereira
Nemanja Radoja [Celta], Wilmar Barrios [Boca], Steven Nzonzi [Sevilla], Marvelous Nakamba [Club Brugge] & Jean-Philippe Gbamin [Mainz]

If you throw enough names out there, and ride the media consensus you're going to call something.

ECBC2E86-56C8-476E-8AAD-90C6713A49DA.webp

If the account genuinely knew of the level of interest they'd have made more mention to it.

... then Bernard news broke - he's a name that had been linked before, us an West Ham.

João Mário. Max Meyers
Yerry Mina
Kara Mbodji
Marcos Rojo
Rafinha
John Brooks [Wolfsburg] Jorge Meré [FC Köln] Diego Carlos [Nantes] Bastos [Lazio] Çağlar Söyüncü [Freiburg]
Natkho & Bernard
Hakim Ziyech
Danny Welbeck
Danilo Pereira
Nemanja Radoja [Celta], Wilmar Barrios [Boca], Steven Nzonzi [Sevilla], Marvelous Nakamba [Club Brugge] & Jean-Philippe Gbamin [Mainz]

If you throw enough names out there, and ride the media consensus you're going to call something.

They’ve got decent taste, i’ll give them that.

João Mário. Max Meyers
Yerry Mina
Kara Mbodji
Marcos Rojo
Rafinha
Natkho & Bernard
Hakim Ziyech
Danny Welbeck
Danilo Pereira

Claims to be privy to conversations between brands and silva and yet failed to break news of stekelenburgs new contract, the signing of Verginia or mirallas’s loan. Easy wins for a genuine ITK, all missed.

João Mário. Max Meyers
Yerry Mina
Kara Mbodji
Marcos Rojo
Rafinha
Natkho & Bernard
Hakim Ziyech
Danny Welbeck
Danilo Pereira

Oh for sure.

we had two evenings with some major transfer news, so Marcel i am waiting :). In seriousness, if Bernard gets done tomorrow, i can not see that we get Rojo, N Diaye and Mina/the Lille lad signed in 2 days. Really hope Mina/Alderweireld situation gets clarify. As i tend to agree with the rumours that will spark a possible dela for Rojo and/or the Lille defender. N Diayne on deadline day i hope

Apparently N Diayne stunk the place out playing on Sunday at Leeds. Bad attitude playing for a move is the only excuse. Do we want players like that?

Not sure whether this guy knows anything just sharing.

I see it's changed again from Mina had committed and Barca were holding it up to now Mina holding things up....I give up. It seems to be the same few fake facts regurgitated in a different order throughout this whole transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back