Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wind it in lads. It was in poor taste but you all knew I was taking the piss.

I'm sure it will be a great initiative. Just wish we used the app announcements for signings two days before the deadline.

I got where the humour was coming from mate, not meaning to be a forum stickler because overall I know when a joke is a joke.

Just think that was a bit uncalled for. Either way, let's hope we have some transfers to announce soon. I'm confident we're getting at least two.

That good that a poor palace team didnt use him in the centre??!!

So over rated, and we have plenty of options for the left now.

Ask Palace fans, mate, if you're on about RLC. Lad's got it all.

I covered the Chelsea game tonight. He started well, faded a bit in the first half, then he played well for 15 mins before being subbed off on 60 with the rest of the midfield. In that 15 mins he created a chance with a wonderful touch, turn of pace, run into the box and chip over the goalkeeper which hit the post.

Would instantly give our midfield that player who can carry the ball forward.

My point is if you do get say Lascelles then you can still go poke holes in it. Is he going to be able to adapt to the new system or will he do a Keane? Did we overpay? Etc. Mina in my mind is about as good as we can do
He could be there's a higher risk and reward with him although I would have liked some stability as well as we take these punts. But I do hope he signs of course, but it is another risk but maybe that's the pool we shop in.

I've generally been impressed with Brands but now we are at the nitty gritty stage and we need players for the spine. We needed them weeks ago but these next two days will define our season.Its great adding quality going forward, but we can't have a sieve defence.

Everton & West Ham remain in talks to sign Porto Forward Moussa Marega. West Ham apparently have offered €30M. Porto are insisting that Marega’s €40M release clause is met (Source - L'Équipe )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back