Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Hunter

Bernard has completed his move to Everton, arriving on a lucrative free transfer and signing a four year contract. Says Marco Silva was influential in his decision to move to Goodison Park. “I chose Everton because of all the things I had heard about Marco Silva and after speaking to him I was happy with what he said to me,” said the Brazil international.
“The manager made me feel confident about playing here. He is a very good coach and he has achieved really good things at other clubs. Everton is a club with a great structure and a lot of tradition, historically the fourth most successful club in England. When I found out about this opportunity and what the manager wanted out of me I was happy. That is why I made my choice, because of the confidence both the manager and the club showed in me.”

Hardly whoppers pal, they work hard in what they do. Granted they're maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but I believe they do a lot for our club in terms of the media they put out. They're also by no means 'yes men' they have strong opinions which I believe are good and create good discussions. I really don't get the hate they get.
Have known ped for years, decent lad, him and his missus love the blues.
Good luck to them for having the guts to have a go at something out there.

@davek

Before Chelsea, i wanted him.

At Chelsea he was like Desailly...my mate is a season ticket holder and said he was signed as the replacement for terry.

Did his knee...went to stoke...and i cant even remember noticing him really.

If its the pre injury player then hed be potentially one of the best in the league...im unsure if hes back to that level though

Hopefully we land Mina. I'm not sure about Mina...I am about Zouma. :confused:

Just got my welcome Bernard email from Everton
Screenshot_20180809-165116.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back