Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price will ultimately depend on how Palace's season goes, who registers interest in him, if he carries on his performances and if he avoids injury.

As of now, 40 or so wouldn't shock me - wherever he goes.

He was brilliant defensively, did very well against bernard

Price will ultimately depend on how Palace's season goes, who registers interest in him, if he carries on his performances and if he avoids injury.

He would be well worth 40m.

Hopefully we could persuade him to come here. I could see Man U or even City being interested too if he is to move.

We are certainly moving in the right direction though.

Think right now we're probably the most attractive move in the league for young players,Proven history of giving youth a chance, good facilitirs,
We pay well, and we're also likely to sell to a bigger team if we dont kick on

Think right now we're probably the most attractive move in the league for young players,Proven history of giving youth a chance, good facilitirs,
We pay well, and we're also likely to sell to a bigger team if we dont kick on

you'd like to think that but I'm not so sure, unless we are playing in Europe which we aren't at the moment whats the difference from wan bissaka staying at palace over us? all we then have to offer is money and even then with all the TV money I'd assume palace could offer mega money as well ( that meyer kid is on 100k+ as will zaha be from his new deal )

you'd like to think that but I'm not so sure, unless we are playing in Europe which we aren't at the moment whats the difference from wan bissaka staying at palace over us? all we then have to offer is money and even then with all the TV money I'd assume palace could offer mega money as well ( that meyer kid is on 100k+ as will zaha be from his new deal )
profile?
Would you rather be playing for a side trying to break into the top4/6 or a side trying to avoid relegation?
Also would you not want to be training on a daily basis with a better quality squad to learn from?

profile?
Would you rather be playing for a side trying to break into the top4/6 or a side trying to avoid relegation?
Also would you not want to be training on a daily basis with a better quality squad to learn from?

but if your wan bissaka and think you should be playing for a team in the champions league why would you leave for everton to leave again, why not just say nar ill wait another year to see if united/city come in or something

Would you rather play for Crystal Palace and Roy Hodgson or for
Everton with Marco Silva , a young squad with 4/5 in the England under 21 set up , a team backed by one possibly 2 billionaires with a new stadium on the horizon
That’s assuming wages are the same
I don’t think City , Liverpool are interested
Arsenal won’t pay that type of money
United maybe but Mourinho and young players are a bit of a bad mix
Spurs maybe but they seem sorted at full back
So we could possibly be his best option but as was said it’ll be 40 m plus

Everton with Marco Silva , a young squad with 4/5 in the England under 21 set up , a team backed by one possibly 2 billionaires with a new stadium on the horizon
Wasn't be born in Croydon? Presuming that's where all his mates and family are. Although it's a dump maybe he'd rather stay there. Thing is there are a million personal reasons to stay or leave. None of which any of us know anything about.

Wasn't be born in Croydon? Presuming that's where all his mates and family are. Although it's a dump maybe he'd rather stay there. Thing is there are a million personal reasons to stay or leave. None of which any of us know anything about.

5 England under 21 internationals none of which are starters every week

guessing which clubs are and aren't interested in a young player to make a point hahaha if he's good enough any team will be interested, it's how it works

im not saying he wouldn't come here, but it seems daft to just expect young good footballers to ditch there local teams for us JUST YET

So this Palace FB has a good game against us and now everyone thinks we should buy him for 50mill?
Didnt see his name mentioned once before that match.

So this Palace FB has a good game against us and now everyone thinks we should buy him for 50mill?
Didnt see his name mentioned once before that match.

Mentioned plenty of times on here by quite a few people.
I have watched him a few times and he has stood out in every game.
He was unlucky to be sent off v the RS too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back