Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
you'd like to think that but I'm not so sure, unless we are playing in Europe which we aren't at the moment whats the difference from wan bissaka staying at palace over us? all we then have to offer is money and even then with all the TV money I'd assume palace could offer mega money as well ( that meyer kid is on 100k+ as will zaha be from his new deal )

I think that is up to Brands to sell the project, something Walsh clearly failed at.

Manchester City had to build on a promise of riches from quite a low starting point (stadium helped of course, but we hopefully have that in the works ourselves).

I think that is up to Brands to sell the project, something Walsh clearly failed at.

Manchester City had to build on a promise of riches from quite a low starting point (stadium helped of course, but we hopefully have that in the works ourselves).

think we're a lot different to city tbf mate, they went about it a different way, they literally wanted a quick solution so just through a stack load of cash at everybody, brands wants to build it so will be harder for him to get these names in

Yeah Wan-Bissaka looks promising but he has also played 15 Premier League games. I'd say summer at the absolute earliest just to make sure it isn't one of those cases of a young player who eventually gets figured out. Still wouldn't be paying a ton for him but what's it matter we spend what we want now it seems.

Yeah Wan-Bissaka looks promising but he has also played 15 Premier League games. I'd say summer at the absolute earliest just to make sure it isn't one of those cases of a young player who eventually gets figured out. Still wouldn't be paying a ton for him but what's it matter we spend what we want now it seems.

yeah, i mean bellerin looked like he could be a new cafu after baout 15 games and about 3/4 years later, he's no better if not worse now. Remember the RS saying great things about flanaghan? Where is he now. Bad example of course, because they're deluded and the least knowledgable fans in the world, but there'll be plenty of similar scenarios.

If we are after a young right back, and Wan-Bissaka might be out of reach, then Reece James (Chelsea, on loan at Wigan) looks really good to me.

18 years old, linked with £10m move to Brighton today.
I'd rather go for that RB at Young Boys who is lightening quick and can defend and can score, can't remember his name tho.

As much as id like to see us sign Wan bissaka i think the rumours in the summer may be true and we will go for Eder Militao from Porto in Jan.

Adds to the Brazilian international contingent.

Id personally prefer to sign a right back than a centre forward in Jan as we really need a solid back 4 to reach the top positions.in the league.

As much as id like to see us sign Wan bissaka i think the rumours in the summer may be true and we will go for Eder Militao from Porto in Jan.

Adds to the Brazilian international contingent.

Id personally prefer to sign a right back than a centre forward in Jan as we really need a solid back 4 to reach the top positions.in the league.

..regardless of who comes in we really need pace and athleticism in the back four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back