Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be well worth 40m.

Hopefully we could persuade him to come here. I could see Man U or even City being interested too if he is to move.

We are certainly moving in the right direction though.
I'm not arguing with you mate. Prices have gone silly. But I just think its funny that it's only a few months since we paid a similar amount out on Richarlison and half the forum went bonkers.

Looked very good Wan Bissaka , many wanting us to sign him.

Seem to remember the same with Ryan Sessegnon last season :oops:
And there was nothing wrong with people wanting Sessegnon last season or still wanting him now - although he'd cost a shedload. Wan Bissaka's quality is blatant and he'd be an improvement on Coleman.

Seen a few of the Norwich games midweek this year and they have a young lad at right back Max Aaron’s. looks like a lad who could make it to the top if he carries on. Looks good going forward but defensively looks pretty sound too. Hope we watch him and sees how he develops this season. Could be worth a punt, I know other Norwich fans who are raving about him and their young left back

And there was nothing wrong with people wanting Sessegnon last season or still wanting him now - although he'd cost a shedload. Wan Bissaka's quality is blatant and he'd be an improvement on Coleman.
Fine player Sessengon with plenty of admirers much like Wan Bissaka has now.
My point being if one of the top clubs wanted him he would have been there by now.
I'd like to see a full season in the Prem with both players before they are truly judged.
Or do we or another team take a chance before they are proven as obviously the price would rocket.
Chance you take I suppose.

5 England under 21 internationals none of which are starters every week

guessing which clubs are and aren't interested in a young player to make a point hahaha if he's good enough any team will be interested, it's how it works

im not saying he wouldn't come here, but it seems daft to just expect young good footballers to ditch there local teams for us JUST YET
DCL did
Pickford did
Ricarlison did For Watford
Virginia did for Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back