Summer 2024 transfer thread.

Hes about 1 in 2 at Sheff Utd mate, 5 in about 10, he scores goals and we badly need threat and goals - that has to be the priority.

Ive been impressed by him.

….it would be some admission of failure by Thelwell if he brought in a striker after spending £50m on Beto, Chermiti and Maupay. Let’s not forget, Maupay could be back here next season.

….it would be some admission of failure by Thelwell if he brought in a striker after spending £50m on Beto, Chermiti and Maupay. Let’s not forget, Maupay could be back here next season.

823ABA23-2459-400B-A58D-10DEE33B20C8.jpeg

I’d try and get Barkley. Principles can be expensive. I’d read he’s on £30k per week and signed a 1 year contract at Luton.

He’s matured into an 8 so would play him in a 2 alongside either Gueye or Garner. McNeil inside to a 10 role as he would easily replicate Doucoures workrate whilst adding quality.

We need attacking pace for absolute starters.

Overlapping full backs would be useful too. Although that probably doesn’t interest Dyche.

The amount of times McNeil turns back around, with no overlapping full back has stood out this season. Play McNeil central & get me two pacey wingers.

Obviously a starting CB if/ when Branthwaite gets sold too

He looked really good yesterday down the left both up and down the pitch.

Just the final shot wasnt effective but as a young player that can be improved.

If hes not good defensively as a LW, how is RB his best position :eek:

He is on the bench today. The match is starting in 20 minutes🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

FC Copenhagen didn’t play yesterday.

Ahh sorry!! I went back and saw you write Jelert but for some reason i replied about the Burnley player lol he was playing LW so i was so confused :)

Yes Jelert both full back positions ;)