Summer 2024 transfer thread.

If we sell them cheaper and can’t replace them it will probably cost us more lost points then keeping them and getting points deducted
If PSR is changing, will we even get a points deduction if we Breach?? So we could just wait like Forest did for the best price. I think the club will
Likely sell Onana first, as he’s likely to push for a move more that Branthwaite and the club surely realise Branthwaite could bring in a fortune the following summer if he stays on the same trajectory

If PSR is changing, will we even get a points deduction if we Breach?? So we could just wait like Forest did for the best price. I think the club will
Likely sell Onana first, as he’s likely to push for a move more that Branthwaite and the club surely realise Branthwaite could bring in a fortune the following summer if he stays on the same trajectory
PSR rules are changing. Points reductions will remain as the PL believe that points reductions are the best deterent for rule breaking billionaire owners. Wheter we find the new rules easier to comply with is anyones guess.

Probably, but thats the doom loop we find ourselves in.
I’d rather risk it then sell to that rat levy

Do you pay an agent fee is you agree a new contract with a player, is confusing but is defo a problem in the game agents far to much power

150 mill is extremely optimistic. Lucky to get 100mill for the pair.
How often have you been in a negotiation where the buyer knows you are hamstrung to sell and also know exactly what you need to meet a set of arbitary rules. I expect us to come out at the end of the summer with our pants fully around our ankles.
Of course it will suit the players, they can leave for cheap and then ensure they extract a massive wage increase by way of saying they are being sold under market value.

Just do a Forest and delay the sale until the next accounting window to get more money.

Would agree our agent fees seem low, especially as we have be bent over royally by Moshiri’s agent mates for years now in a way that can only be described as money laundering.