Free Transfers that's interesting me
Adarabioyo - Fulham - CB
Brownhill - Burnley - CM
Ndidi - Leicester - CM
Adams - Southampton - ST
Kamada - Lazio - RW
Barbosa - Flamengo - ST
Johnson - West Ham - RB
I would add Eric Dier to the list as he is out of contract and he gave a very lengthy interview to the official site this year about his time here and how much he enjoyed it, it just seemed bizarre unless he was being lined up on a free.

A decent football club could sell Onana and Branthwaite and bring in 5 or 6 decent signings to strengthen us overall.

We need:

RB
CB x 2
RW
LW
Striker
I am personally still worried in the center of the park. I think the Tark/Branth/ Pickford have been very good at masking a lot of defensive cover or lack thereof above them. And in the same token the constant inconsistency of ball carriers from the midfield is to blame for poor supply almost as much as the wings in front of goal. If Onana goes im sure they will fill but even still. A hard work rate CDM that can carry into the final third I think could change a lot. Of course can that be found cheap idk (Hayden Hackney Middlesbrough a thought but i'd assume he has higher level suitors?)

But it's a leaky ship, lot of problems in need of fixing.

Last edited:
Free Transfers that's interesting me
Adarabioyo - Fulham - CB
Brownhill - Burnley - CM
Ndidi - Leicester - CM
Adams - Southampton - ST
Kamada - Lazio - RW
Barbosa - Flamengo - ST
Johnson - West Ham - RB
We were heavily linked with johnson from West ham not that long ago...I suspect once we know for sure where we will be playing next season I can see us making a move for him as long as he is still free. Ross Barkley is another one that will probably free if luton gets relegated...depending on how hungry he is and how fit he is he could be a good option for central midfield.

Next season is grim before you even lose the 3 in red lol

View attachment 252761

I see you have stopped selling Pickford and Beto and moved on to DCL.

At least you finally realise Onana will be going, cant be long till you accept Branners leaving also.

Baby steps Zat.

Nice to see that you dont actually read the posts i respond to and so dont follow the context.

Incredibly that leads to the utter drivel youve written above

In the future, perhaps grasp the context.

Probably cos we are gonna need a few free transfers and loans to make up space in the squad Zat.

Follow the context please.

The fact you think a third post can create the context is just proving my point.

Have a convo with Matty or Carlos. You three seem on the same wavelength.