Summer 2024 transfer thread.

Barkley isn’t the brightest, but he’s not stupid enough to come here.
Why is he was offered a contract here would be crazy to turn it down biggest club to offer him a contract imo. If he does believe in his ability would like to think he could make a difference here

the biggest issue i have with this thread is that it is abundantly clear that we simply can't spend any money this summer

the accounts that have just been published show that our turnover was 172 mil and our operating expenses are 302.6 mil

we are making a loss of 130 mil every season before player trading

if we sell branthwaite for 60-80 mil and Onana for 50 mil then we are still making a loss because some of that money is going to go to Carlisle and some of it is going to go to Lille

we will probably still be around 20-30 mil loss

then if we are lucky someone will buy maupay

i don't think thelwell is capable of getting any decent money for anyone else he will follow the standard protocol of loaning players out till their contracts run out or selling them for ridiculously cheap prices just to offload their wages

if we do any business it will be the free agents / loan market only and maybe the odd fringe player who is worth a couple of mil

nothing is gonna change till we finally move to the stadium imo, so we need 1 more miracle season with absolute dross

Man Utd are linked with him. He played for Nice in France, isn't that another INEOS club?
Mean this time in his career be shocked if united in for him, just feel if we did he would come back if we offered the right deal. I would take him back 2yr deal because of the situation the ckub is in and we need be smart low fee to fill up the swuad

Mean this time in his career be shocked if united in for him, just feel if we did he would come back if we offered the right deal. I would take him back 2yr deal because of the situation the ckub is in and we need be smart low fee to fill up the swuad
I'd take him back too but he is very far away from a Dyche player, so I very much doubt it's going to happen.

I'd take him back too but he is very far away from a Dyche player, so I very much doubt it's going to happen.
Big mistake if the club will just go for dyche type players want see us looking at plsyer like onana braithaite ect. Cant be stuck with players again need to be building a squd now mix of young and potential players who have a sell on

We have gaps to fill and transfer fees will be slim pickings.

With big wages leaving like Gomes, Dele and potentially big players leaving for big money to pay off the previous goons.

Loan market will be huge for us

But the players you listed are all crap.

the biggest issue i have with this thread is that it is abundantly clear that we simply can't spend any money this summer

the accounts that have just been published show that our turnover was 172 mil and our operating expenses are 302.6 mil

we are making a loss of 130 mil every season before player trading

if we sell branthwaite for 60-80 mil and Onana for 50 mil then we are still making a loss because some of that money is going to go to Carlisle and some of it is going to go to Lille

we will probably still be around 20-30 mil loss

then if we are lucky someone will buy maupay

i don't think thelwell is capable of getting any decent money for anyone else he will follow the standard protocol of loaning players out till their contracts run out or selling them for ridiculously cheap prices just to offload their wages

if we do any business it will be the free agents / loan market only and maybe the odd fringe player who is worth a couple of mil

nothing is gonna change till we finally move to the stadium imo, so we need 1 more miracle season with absolute dross
In addition to all of this, we are still also obliged to pay for Beto Just off the top of my head. Not sure how that is structured.