Summer 2024 transfer thread.

Just internet links though Zat, the only serious interest is from Barca so far and they don't have the money for him, we don't really want them being interested. Bayern won't pay big either. We need it to be Arsenal or Chelsea tbh.
I miss the days when you would swap players for players plus cash.

There must be some decent midfield players in Catalonia with a masochistic side who wake up each morning and say 'I want it to be rainy and I want to play in a relegation dogfight, with the ball launching over my head from the goalie like one of Sadam's best scud missiles', surely!

Oh I agree, these couple of lads coming from Ireland sound decent (especially that Graham kid) we simply must have a pathway in place to allow them some sort of chance in and around the first team to see what they are like.
Yeah is not putting them straight in but giving them the season to work and get ready. Is why i hope we can bring in another young cb and not sell Branthwaite for one more season.

Just internet links though Zat, the only serious interest is from Barca so far and they don't have the money for him, we don't really want them being interested. Bayern won't pay big either. We need it to be Arsenal or Chelsea tbh.

Arsenal apparently were in talks with us in Jan & Chelsea have enquired before.

Per Fab Romano

There must be some decent midfield players in Catalonia with a masochistic side who wake up each morning and say 'I want it to be rainy and I want to play in a relegation dogfight, with the ball launching over my head from the goalie like one of Sadam's best scud missiles', surely!

Barca (paper talk) have apparently said that Gavi, Cubarsi & Yamal are untouchable but I assume anyone else may be available.

Not to say we could swap Onana for the likes of Pedri lol

But there are a few I'd like to see us try for like Fort, Faye, Fermin and Gulu.

Could be a benefit there for Barca as well with them being able to show a 'sale' for FFP which would cover the Onana fee on the books.

Barca (paper talk) have apparently said that Gavi, Cubarsi & Yamal are untouchable but I assume anyone else may be available.

Not to say we could swap Onana for the likes of Pedri lol

But there are a few I'd like to see us try for like Fort, Faye, Fermin and Gulu.

Could be a benefit there for Barca as well with them being able to show a 'sale' for FFP which would cover the Onana fee on the books.

Funnily enough Sport did mention Fermin as one of 4 options for a player plus cash deal back in March.

Only problem is Fermin does seem to be playing a bigger part now so wonder if he would still be a viable target

Funnily enough Sport did mention Fermin as one of 4 options for a player plus cash deal back in March.

Only problem is Fermin does seem to be playing a bigger part now so wonder if he would still be a viable target
Id be astonished if any Barca player is willing to come and play in a Dycheball setup.

I do not believe for a second Dyche would take a single player from Barcelona because they have technical ability.