Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Who in the right mind will believe 20 players squad is enough to do well in a full season? FM fantasy stuff.

16 players have played over 500mins this season. The ones who havent:

Maupay -- Went on loan. Not missed.
Chermiti -- 3rd choice CF
Danjuma -- 3rd choice LW
Gomes -- Not missed
Keane -- 4th/5th choice
Dobbin -- Backup
Coleman -- 4th choice RB

Weve clearly lost an enormous amount by not playing all of them much more frequently lol

What a shame Coleman, Keane, Gomes, Danjuma & Maupay's wages were part of the stupidity with having a bloated squad.

'Player's will be sold' Branthwaite is gonna go isn't he....
It is also important that I am completely candid with you. The reality is, given the regulations in place and the Club’s current financial position, we have to trade well. Working within such tight financial parameters makes the job extremely difficult. Whilst we want to ensure the team is as competitive as possible, we cannot lose sight of our central objective to protect the long-term stability of the Club.

That does mean players will be sold, and also that every tool at our disposal will be used to secure new additions to the squad, including utilisation of the loan market. Both Sean and I understand the responsibility we have – and that is a responsibility which has to be our priority. That may not be exciting to hear but, under our current circumstances, it is the right thing for Everton.

EVERLOAN EVERLOAN EVERLOAN

It is also important that I am completely candid with you. The reality is, given the regulations in place and the Club’s current financial position, we have to trade well. Working within such tight financial parameters makes the job extremely difficult. Whilst we want to ensure the team is as competitive as possible, we cannot lose sight of our central objective to protect the long-term stability of the Club.

That does mean players will be sold, and also that every tool at our disposal will be used to secure new additions to the squad, including utilisation of the loan market. Both Sean and I understand the responsibility we have – and that is a responsibility which has to be our priority. That may not be exciting to hear but, under our current circumstances, it is the right thing for Everton.

All for the return of Everloan, if we use them right an not waste them for the most part since the glorious Lukaku year

Id expect in all honesty the likes of Thelwell and Dyche are looking at the players out of contract next season and if they arent signing theyll be moved on.

That plus Onana and/or Brainthwaite gone.

Its gonna be a long summer lads strap in.

Welcome Chris Wood and Jay Rodriguez.

Onana seems an obvious sell, but is his stock even that high? Pickford, dcl and branyhwaite are the only others I can think teams would want...

Onana seems an obvious sell, but is his stock even that high? Pickford, dcl and branyhwaite are the only others I can think teams would want...
Onana, Branners and Maupay, they are the 3 cert sales for me.

Once they are sold and contracts expire that leaves us about 120million to finish the Stadium and pay for Beto, Chermo, so that leaves us around 20million to buy the 6 players we need.

Well he's certainly not giving us unrealistic hope so fair enough I guess.