Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be that the powers that be are trying to figure out if Ross will stay... Seems whether he is here or no will have a big impact on our forward/midfield targets. Also waiting on Barca to figure out what they are doing with Delboy.

As to the defense and keeper, rumblings seem to suggest there is movement around Lemos, Martina, Pickford and/or perhaps Forster. Not that these set peoples imagination afire, but Lemos and Pickford would likely be good signings imo.

Have to think we are shopping Niasse and probably McCarthy too.

Assume the mythical net spend is 40M. With no sales as yet that would basically be Pickford, Lemos and Sando. Could be we are targeting those three and then will see what happens with sales beyond that.

Something is happening, it is just not happening as quickly, as grandly or as publicly as some might prefer.
Sack Ross off. We need to plan for next season. If a genuine blue turns down a big contract to play for this great club knowing that we've got investment and a new stadium to build, then I'm sorry he isn't actually a real blue.

If we do have this money so to speak from Moshiri, we need to think bigger than QPR's Josh Bowler... I think we need to make a bid to Martial, I know people have said this before. With United trying to sign Perisic that leaves Martial without a spot since they both play on the left. Martial should be on the field starting every game and we could totally give him that opportuinity

With United having paid £36m for him I would guess that he wouldn't be going cheap, he is a good player but I wouldn't want us paying anywhere near that amount for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back