Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only 1 man that can save us now...

IMG_4192.webp

Get it done Walshy lad!

Talk to me Az.
I've just not seen much of him play mate, hard to tell it the rumours are genuine or if we are just being linked with him due to koemans connections in Spain.

Either way we start our season pretty early so I'm hoping for a few signings soon like.

Was in Marca today fam
This and some crappy English papers like.

Only papers worth noting are the likes of McNulty, Andy hunter etc, that's just my personal opinion.

But we do seem to be not linked to many players lately, could be a good thing though.

You're job will be affected by not accepting a ban?

Ok then, don't chat bubbles
Sorry mate, just to be clear.
It was my assumption that the presser pencilled in for the morning had something to with the embargoed story @MorgsGoat and @Brownie were taking about.

I can neither confirm or deny this as I do not know.
Hopefully this makes things clearer for you.

I of course apologise for voulenteering some information that others might not be aware off. Please resume your fumbling around in the dark, chatting utter wham about rumours posted on jarg twitter accounts, and wild frenzies at the very mention of players who scored a goal on YouTube three seasons ago and have a foreign sounding names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back