Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I know anything about this luis murial, do any of us? Similar in size to sandro 5'10, so I can't see him playing as a main striker. Obviously another SW target, can't say whether I'm happy or not cos I don't watch any Italian football. Maybe any Italian football followers, could shed some light on the type of player he is.
Same height as Andy Cole then and taller than Gary Lineker

Just from the video posted. Muriel looks like a Koeman sort of player. He seems to like chasing and pressing the opposition and doesnt give up if he loses possession.

Amazing how there's a video for every footballer ever, seems to score some pretty good goals and is pretty clever on the ball. However I got the feeling he holds onto it a little bit too long and struggles with the killer pass but still looks pretty good

He plays more like an attacking midfielder than a out-and-out striker based on that.

Muriel is good, but he's not someone who could really replace Rom. He's fast and decent on the ball, but he's not brilliant in the box and tends to lack composure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back