Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This won't last. As much fun as it is to see us walk through the transfer market leaving heads spinning in our wake it is surely a one off to get us up higher to proceed with just a couple of larger signings a window.

I think you're bang on with this. It's crazy when we've been dropping the amount of cash that we have but I'm sure that in a month's time fees will be even more insane!
Yep. Not only that but you can see the reaction of other teams fans like Olympic Ham United to our deals & that will put pressure thier owners just to keep up.

This won't last. As much fun as it is to see us walk through the transfer market leaving heads spinning in our wake it is surely a one off to get us up higher to proceed with just a couple of larger signings a window.

I think that's the plan all along.

Year 1 get back to 7th and into Europe

Year 2 rebuild the squad with 6-7 good players but obviously funding part of that with a big sale/sale of gash like cleverly, Geri, Niasse etc.

Year 3 add 2-3 top quality players in the £40 million+ bracket.

Think the lack of kit numbers for Klaassen and Pickford is telling....

Klaassen likely to have interest in 10 and 8. The fact he hasn't chosen may mean one of those likely to come open (though I suppose Rom might switch to 9).

Pickford not just taking 13 may mean he is waiting for Joel to go and free up 1.

Will be interesting to see if Keane and Sandro are immediately give numbers. Particularly Sandro as his common choices (19/7) are open.

we never really announce our kit numbers early though, for whatever reason.

7,8,9 and 10 up for grabs potentially.

Sandro took 9 upon signing. Fair bet Klaassen and Pickford are waiting to see if 10 and 1 become available.

Welcome to the new Everton! 12 montha ago any transfer that dragged on this long would have been doomed. Not any more! The Mosh wants, the Mosh gets! COYB

See this is it, billionair's normally just get what they want, same with the ground, really is a new era for us, nothing is standing in our way

Sandro took 9 upon signing. Fair bet Klaassen and Pickford are waiting to see if 10 and 1 become available.

Don't think it's that important tbh matey.

Klaassen I think will go 7 as that's what he wears for Holland and as of now (the start of pre-season) it is free.

Pickford I think will go with 13 unless Joel leaves - which again I don't think will happen until later in the window.

Would be ok but nothing more than ok! Certainly not a top 4 strike force if that's what we are aiming for
Giroud has only finished outside top 4 once and that, I think was by goal difference. CBA checking. Sandro is 21 and going to be class.

Name me a totally boss 3rd choice striker in the prem. Or the rest of Europe for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back