Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

and 4) we've offloaded deulofeu. Ideally, yeah, we could do with a very good option for the right hand side, but i don't think that'll happen, i haven't really seen any links, but maybe that's a position we have in mind IF we sell lukaku.

Possibly?! We do have decent options for wide left and IF we get Sigurdsson he's another option for out there but we just don't have any wide right options imo. Every wide player we have, Bolasie, Mirallas & Lookman, to me play better down the left. And I think we'd be making a mistake if we saw Sandro as a wide forward option down the right aswell. He's a much better CF than wide forward!

Lucas Lima from Santos would be special, he said no deal made with Barca but he might be protecting them as it may have been an early illegal approach, out of contract in December

Signed or is planning on signing a new deal with Santos. Think he wants to stay and gaurentee getting game time ahead of the World Cup next year?!....

Breaking news. Esk is a bullshitter
Top blue deffo is mate, nice bloke same. Just think he let stuff get to his head and wanted the attention too much, but as I said each to their own opinion
You know I said last week that I pretty much agree with everything you write?

Well, this must be the exception to that case.
Fair enough though, can see why people come to that conclusion if I'm honest.

However, if the Esk was still posting on this forum, I believe he would have enjoyed a much better strike rate this time around than last summer.

Each to their own though.

You know I said last week that I pretty much agree with everything you write?

Well, this must be the exception to that case.
Fair enough though, can see why people come to that conclusion if I'm honest.

However, if the Esk was still posting on this forum, I believe he would have enjoyed a much better strike rate this time around than last summer.

Each to their own though.

Matter of opinion mate. I do think Paul is an absolutely grade a bloke though.

Top blue deffo is mate, nice bloke same. Just think he let stuff get to his head and wanted the attention too much, but as I said each to their own opinion

Each to their own exactly mate.

It's a funny old world, this time last year he was the most popular poster on here everyone wanting to be his best mate, now all you hear is he chats jarg. That not directed at you at all mate. More a broad comment of the self serving nature, hypocrisy and judgements that can sometimes happen on here.

Like I say I put stock in what he says as much as I ever have, knowing the calibre of the lad.

Hang on I thought Spurs were back in for Sig? I was chuffed when I read that!

In other news Newcastle have stole a march on Wood from Leeds.....bugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back