Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

I honestly havent watched him since he left City to be frank.

But his digits are BOSS.

43 goals in 59 apps for club and country last season.

We simply must sign him.
I like the fact he always looks miserable and can barely be arsed celebrating a goal. Makes a change from the horrible NFL goal celebrations brought in by this current generation of millionaire no marks.

as it stands, i reckon we'd be okay with our five current options, yeh.

Keane's signing has given us pace. Not loads of it, but enough to mean that Williams will be okay in a two now I think.

Got a feeling that a CB will only happen later in the window, and only after one of our current batch is gone.

Pennington is not an option. Jagielka is 35 and can't move so neither is he really. Williams could easily go just like that, like Distin and Jags both did. Funes Mori is just abysmal. Our centre back options are horrific and I think that should be a priority position. It's why I'm so concerned with overspending on the likes of Sigurdsson.

RE Dzeko, I did rate him at City as he always seemed to find the back of the net, just wasn't aware that he was still finding it frequently in Italy.

Bosnian 31 mate. He's about 49.

I don't think Roma will be doing more outgoing transfers. Yesterday Monschi said that there will be no more (outgoing) transfers of big players. Now it's time to build a team and look for reinforcements. The fans are getting upset after the transfers of Rüdigger, Salah and Paredes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back