Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just speaking a good mate who's a season ticket holder at the hawthorns. He said Rondon would be a brilliant signing for us.

He scored 12 goals for an awful West Brom side who create nothing for him. Pulis just wants him to run around and be physical. That's his words.

Not saying sign him however we have to remember his manager was Tony pulis and he would make messi look like Ade Akinbiyi.

It's not, Mori has very good all round attributes and has not really had that much exposure in English football to really see what he's capable of long term. He may not make the grade but you don't get a regular place for Argentina or be linked with Barca if you are not a good footballer.

You of course may be right but I don't think he can judged just yet.

He will definitely be wanting out to get first team football somewhere...otherwise he risks making the WC squad.

Was just speaking a good mate who's a season ticket holder at the hawthorns. He said Rondon would be a brilliant signing for us.

He scored 12 goals for an awful West Brom side who create nothing for him. Pulis just wants him to run around and be physical. That's his words.

Not saying sign him however we have to remember his manager was Tony pulis and he would make messi look like Ade Akinbiyi.

As far as a target man type goes, he'd be fine.

We'd need an additional striker as well though I think.

It was obviously a pure coincidence that our defensive record improved dramatically with him in the side and Swanseas dramatically died on its arse.

Hard to tell. Any team that loses Martinez as their manager is always going to have a massive defensive improvement the following year just on the basis that defending set pieces etc may actually be discussed in training occasionally

10 squats and you are done for the evening blue61
img-84-years-old-and-still-doing-squats-no-excuses-668.webp

Could only manage 9 sorry, I'm not as young as I used to be.

Mori not traveling as he's 'injured' - linked with a move and we have bid for a LCB/LB
Joel not traveling as he's 'injured' too - linked with a move and we have bid for "Pickford's understudy"

We are just meant to believe that Barkley is really injured
Mori is injured, miniscus injury with Argentina....surgery in April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back