Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
If martina signs and starts or even plays a moment of football with us. Just be prepared for me to say I told you so.

How anyone rates him is beyond me. It's quite clear the club only has money from player sales and that's it otherwise this lad would not be coming. Such a bad transfer very frustrating as a fan
Lol if he signs it's as cover until Coleman comes back. Calm down. He's on a free and expect low wages so it makes sense.

the RS accused of tapping up a 12-year old and falsifying a PL document

hitting the news

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ool-accused-falsifying-document-heart-tapped/

who would you believe? the father, or the club that's been accused of tapping up 3 times in a year who also fully supported a racist?

I think everything that man has said is utterly spot on, whether it was them or us, why have the prem brushed the whole van dijk thing under the carpet? For all we know the RS paid off soton to drop their charge, it shouldn't be up to whether soton drop their case or not.

If martina signs and starts or even plays a moment of football with us. Just be prepared for me to say I told you so.

How anyone rates him is beyond me. It's quite clear the club only has money from player sales and that's it otherwise this lad would not be coming. Such a bad transfer very frustrating as a fan

Honestly dont think you will find a single person on here who rates him, so you can save your "I told you so", cos not 1 person on the whole site thinks hes a good player.

Lol if he signs it's as cover until Coleman comes back. Calm down.

Coleman won't be back until around xmas I believe? Even one game of martina playing you'll soon see why I'm so against the move

It seems like Kenny isn't getting his chance although I hope it's Holgate who's in mind to be first choice until seamus is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back