Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh. Could be dangerous in the prem but in Europe - should we get there - it may be ideal for him.

Williams in the centre of a back three looks a different player as well.

Keane - Williams - Besic

With Holgate and Jags in reserve...

personally would throw down 65m at saints for vvd though mate, IF money is no object etc, the worst that happens is it sets the price for the rs if they try for him and dont think they can afford that myself...

VVD, come on down

Very interesting....

It seems unnamed prem clubs have made moves for Martins-Indi, could it be us on the back of that Mori news? Koeman knows him, knows him well from their Feyenoord days and now knows he can handle the prem, maybe he sees him as a good squad option?

Or will we go hard for Riedewald and hope he knocks Palace back?

Seen the replies to that? Absolute mutants the lot of them.

They are disgusting Dunc. He was plain wrong in the Derby, no one needs to tell us that, the tackle was bad and the badge kissing after didn't do his reputation any good and not sure he got any plaudits from us in the away end or his teammates on the night.

Taking satisfaction in a player being injured though? Sick.

Just read some random article about how Hull want Pennington to replace the geezer they sold. It makes him out to be Rio Ferdinand - is it utter crap or is there a decent player there?

I know he said interested but until he says we're getting them I'm not getting my hopes up.

We will get Sigurdsson. Koeman wants him bad and the fact Sigurdsson as pulled out of their tour to America shows he's had his head turned so it would seem it's only a matter of time imo.

Giroud a lot more different. If it is the case they want that for him then I think we will swerve him.

We will get Sigurdsson. Koeman wants him bad and the fact Sigurdsson as pulled out of their tour to America shows he's had his head turned so it would seem it's only a matter of time imo.

Giroud a lot more different. If it is the case they want that for him then I think we will swerve him.

Maybe a left field option and the player may not come to us but Dortmund are hawking Aubeyang ( spelling? ) around for 70 m
They say they have no bids for him.
If Bentake is being quoted at 45/50 m and Giroud at 35 m then it's worth a look

Ffs trust that bellend Mori to cost us a load of money
Never liked him...Cost us money getting him in... Costs us again sitting on a bench. Should of got rid after his he-man badge kissing incident... Takes a special Pleb of the highest order to embarass his own fans with so called Ardman cowardice.... its not like he is even any good.. Another shocker of a signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back