Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we want to sing him ?...strange that.

Doesn't fit our system, he's an an addition to player not a focal point of attack or a primary striker who will fit the system we are playing.

He would be in an addition to signing next summer as opposed to the signing we need this summer.

Gaurenteed he would barely can any minutes for us and if he did all of the bench.

Why do we want to sing him ?...strange that.

Doesn't fit our system, he's an an addition to player not a focal point of attack or a primary striker who will fit the system we are playing.

He would be in an addition to signing next summer as opposed to the signing we need this summer.

Gaurenteed he would barely can any minutes for us and if he did all of the bench.

Do we need a focal point or as some are saying target man ?
Or do we want very good footballers ? , City and Liverpool frighten the life out of teams attacking without the big focal point.
Very good footballers for me mate.

Btw you need a new keyboard mate ;)

Or do we want very good footballers ? , City and Liverpool frighten the life out of teams attacking without the big focal point.

I think the reason people are thinking of a target man type is because that's what Keoman appears to have preferred in the past

You can play anyway you want with any style of striker you want mate, different teams do it differently. But I think we all know the system Koeman will play and he's dropped the guts of 100 mill on support midfielders and more on wages for said midfielders. There isn't a chance in the world he isn't going go with a big man up front who can bring said midfielders into play or can create gaps for them He's not signing a 19 year old lad to do it.

He is a talented boy and reminds me of Van Persie he's not for us this summer and you will find even if he was available CL clubs will be happy to drop north of 100 mill on him. People talk about him like some well kept secret.

I think the reason people are thinking of a target man type is because that's what Keoman appears to have preferred in the past
True.
Seems to be his type of player as in Pelle.
In all his interviews recently he does not mention target man just striker.
That could mean Aguero/Sanchez/ Mane /Dolberg type of strikers.
We'll see in the next week .

You can play anyway you want with any style of striker you want mate, different teams do it differently. But I think we all know the system Koeman will play and he's dropped the guts of 100 mill on support midfielders and more on wages for said midfielders. There isn't a chance in the world he isn't going go with a big man up front who can bring said midfielders into play or can create gaps for them He's not signing a 19 year old lad to do it.

He is a talented boy and reminds me of Van Persie he's not for us this summer and you will find even if he was available CL clubs will be happy to drop north of 100 mill on him. People talk about him like some well kept secret.
Reminds me of a young Bergkamp.

You & me debating it on an internet forum whether he is right for us means nowt.
If Ronko fancies him , if he's available we should be in for him.
Most of the top teams seem settled in their forward lines , so this (imo) would be the only chance we would have of signing him.

So why not...its only Monopoly Money..right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back