Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed a Mane type player. Someone like the player Koeman had at Southampton. Too many technical players who want to lay it off rather than commit defenders. The blend looks bizarre. We have neither the speed and power to play on the break nor the big man to play direct. We've sold our goals.
We have one in Bolasie, he's just broken. Ok he's a level below Mane, but we bought him to play in that role I reckon.

will be dissapointed if mirallas goes. Him, barkley and barry are all players i saw integeral to having a really good deep squad this season and all were necessary. We can't let all 3 go, because we won't be getting any replacements in this late for them. We've already done enough business as it is. Mori's shocking injury hasn't helped either meaning we have to go and buy an extra player we weren't targetting.

But i love how all summer on here the majority have said "we don't need giroud, we need a pacey striker".

Get linked to vardy this morning, most of the forum: "i don't want vardy, he'll lose his pace maybe one day".

Make your minds up guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.