Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley - Spurs. 30 mill
McCarthy. - Leicester. 20 mill
Mirallas. - Olympiacos. Loan

Vlaasic. - 9 mil
Vermaelen. Loan
Slimani 25 million.

That's my guess although wouldn't be surprised to see that Watford clogger (okaka) instead of Slimani.

Everyone's been with that green coat!

... not even green anymore

... ffs TJ, on topic. Umm, there's about 20 strikers we can buy, last couple of days after remaining so calm, i've realised we're almost certainly going to mess this striker business up royally for the second summer in a row and end up with a crap enner valencia ish signing which won't help in any way.

Barkley - Spurs. 30 mill
McCarthy. - Leicester. 20 mill
Mirallas. - Olympiacos. Loan

Vlaasic. - 9 mil
Vermaelen. Loan
Slimani 25 million.

That's my guess although wouldn't be surprised to see that Watford clogger (okaka) instead of Slimani.
Vlasic - 10mil
Striker - 25mil
Defender (not kin vermaelen) - 15 mil

Can't see Barkley going tbh, Koeman mentioned that clubs couldn't bid cheap on deadline day and expect to get him.

McCarthy I think will go but I'm not sure and I reckon Kev will have stopped stropping and stay.

Got a feeling this lad will go into the development squad, might get a few games, but won't be a major first teamer this season
I feel like he may be like Davies last season - given a game or too initially, but then works his way into being a permanent fixture in the first team. I guess I'm just hoping he turns out to be boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back