Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 options here:

He's either waiting for next summer when he can choose who he wants to go too, as loads of clubs will take him for nowt and he gets big wages.
Or, hes been told Spurs are making a bid tonight as they want him ( plausible for me this one)
Or lastly, he realises hes a Blue through and through and signs a new contract (doubt it).

Thoughts??

Reckon he didn´t fancy Chelsea, the competition is too fierce and he probably understands it. Got cold feet and decided to wait as to being able to go on a free transfer next season. So the first one for me.

Benfica sign barbosa on loan (why didn't we go in for him?)

Technically still makes Jimenez available if you want to hang your hope just a little longer......

I know

Did he really say that? Seriously? If anyone ever said that about some places, they would literally hunt him down and beat the daylights out if him.

Actually don't think Merson meant it in the context it's been taken in on here. Before he said it, Merson was saying that the reality may have hit Barkley whilst he was at Cobham, having to move to London etc, and there maybe was a fear of leaving Liverpool.

funny watching Chelsea supporters do that thing we always do, fuming about not managing to sign players that none of us even want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back