Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno mate, if he was that keen it'd already be a done deal.

Think personally he's holding out for city, least that'd be the smart thing given city need fullbacks badly and arsenal won't be in the CL next season.

Sky sports said last night it was a done deal.

If you think Barkley is bad for not turning up...this feller misses 90% of the season while playing every single game.

In addition, Barkley's only scored 4 times against the Sky 6 in more than twice as many appearances than Lanzini, in a better side, and as the creator in chief. Lanzini played second fiddle to Payet for the most part, at West Ham.

Man City 14/15 (home), Arsenal 15/16 (away), Man City 15/16 (away), Spurs 16/17 (home).

I'd be delighted with Lanzini and Iheanacho as two of our summer signings.

Good ages, high potential and already good enough for first choice XI.

West Ham fans love Lanzini and they are amongst the most miserable fans in the world.

i'd be all over nolito at £3.4m, maybe he wants to return home though.

Weirdly enough he'd be pretty good as a forward in Koeman's 4-3-3 but yeh, think he wants to go back to Spain.

Also, it's only so low because City are selling to a LaLiga side. They'd want 10mil at least to sell to a PL rival.

Weirdly enough he'd be pretty good as a forward in Koeman's 4-3-3 but yeh, think he wants to go back to Spain.

Also, it's only so low because City are selling to a LaLiga side. They'd want 10mil at least to sell to a PL rival.

it's weird, 2 years ago he stated how he loved celta, he'd only ever leave them for barca. Since then, he's joined man city and now seemingly will move back to spain for a team who isn't barca nor celta.

Wait, he could be sandro's replacement then? Be a bit harsh for malaga if we bought sandro as well as his replacement ha

It does seem like it but I know that people inside City think they have a good chance of signing him still.

I also know City are very confident of signing Walker from Spurs.
Considering the low wages Spurs pay I'd say they will lose him to city
Either Spurs up the ante on their wages or they risk losing a few players

it's weird, 2 years ago he stated how he loved celta, he'd only ever leave them for barca. Since then, he's joined man city and now seemingly will move back to spain for a team who isn't barca nor celta.

Wait, he could be sandro's replacement then? Be a bit harsh for malaga if we bought sandro as well as his replacement ha

It's Betis he's been linked to, I believe mate, not Malaga.

It does seem like it but I know that people inside City think they have a good chance of signing him still.

I also know City are very confident of signing Walker from Spurs.

Walker would set City back what, 50/60m?

Which means that they'd probably look to balance that up with a cheap ('free') signing for the opposite flank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back