Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning virgins, just a reminder that it's still May.
giphy.gif

He's garbage mate. Absolutely garbage.

Knowing my luck, it's going to be while I'm away so I'm going to miss it. Can't wait though.

Jordan played some 16 matches for Lazio (started in 8) which might still finish 4th. Probably isn't garbage then, to be a defender in Italy.

ah, classic transfer-thread shaming.

unlike you, virgins, @BlueLlama @chicoazul et al only post in the transfer thread while engaged in active coitus

or, at the very least, while typing with one hand
Its possible that the transfer thread regulars could be typing two handed while using a home made fleshlight wedged between the mattress and bed.

This is how the summer will pan out:

1. People fuming because we don't sign players quickly.

2. People fuming at people fuming we don't sign players quickly.

3. People fuming at people fuming at people fuming we don't sign players quickly.

I will partake in each activity at some point.

...rumour round-up;

- Transfermarket.com suggests us and United are interested in Joao Mario from Inter Milan.

- The Mail reports West Ham have bid for Iheanacho.

- The Mirror is reporting divided opinion in the Everton camp regarding the pursuit of Wayne Rooney.

- The Mirror also suggests Everton and Spurs are interested in Hull's Harry Maguire. The Sunday People run the same story and suggest the player will cost £22m.

- The Star says West Ham rival Spurs for the signature of Ross Barkley. The Hammers are content to meet the players £140k per week salary demands.

- More stories linking us with Thorgan Hazard.

- The Star suggests Chelsea and Man Utd are in a battle to buy £100m Lukaku.

- 4th Official continues to suggest we are in negotiations with Cuco Martina.

- The Mirror reports Sigurdsson's wage demands have put Spurs off signing him because of their strict salary structure.

- The Sunday People suggests Burnley are considering a bid for Niasse.
Don't know how long it takes you to do the round up from the papers, but I'm sure many others, like myself appreciate it. Cheers @Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back