Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone reckon there was anything to those Under rumours? Honestly don't know much about him other than i have seen him score some absolute blammos. Not sure I am convinced on Neres (realize i am in the minority here).
I’d rather under over neres personally

....when I was a kid Friday meant ‘Crackerjack’, but no longer. Here’s this morning’s Toffee transfer rumour round-up;

- UOL Sport report Everton lead the race for 22 year old Ajax star, David Neres. PSG are also interested but the Brazilian is keen on a move to the Premier League. The article suggests Everton have so far found the negotiations ‘easy’, as the £40m rated winger has the same representatives as Bernard and Richarlison.

- Tuttomercatoweb suggest Juventus have dawdled and left Moise Kean’s contract with only 12 months to run. Everton are now circling for the 19 year old striker who is represented by Mino Raiola.

- According to Fanatik, Besiktas have opened talks with Ademola Lookman’s agent in the hope of agreeing a loan deal for the 21 year old Everton winger.

- Sport Bild say Everton and Newcastle target, Marcus Thuram, could be available for as little as £7m this summer. The 21 year old forward is looking to leave Guingamp following their relegation from Ligue1. He scored 13 goals last season.

- Antena2 suggest work permit issues could halt Everton’s pursuit of Atletico Nacional defender, Carlos Cuesta, who captained Colombia at the recent U20 World Cup in Poland.

- The Daily Mail links Everton midfielder, Idrissa Gueye, with a possible £40m move to Manchester United.

- Vital Football claim Oxford Manager, Karl Robinson, is interested in bringing Luke Garbutt back to the club where he spent last season on loan.

....when I was a kid Friday meant ‘Crackerjack’, but no longer. Here’s this morning’s Toffee transfer rumour round-up;

- UOL Sport report Everton lead the race for 22 year old Ajax star, David Neres. PSG are also interested but the Brazilian is keen on a move to the Premier League. The article suggests Everton have so far found the negotiations ‘easy’, as the £40m rated winger has the same representatives as Bernard and Richarlison.

- Tuttomercatoweb suggest Juventus have dawdled and left Moise Kean’s contract with only 12 months to run. Everton are now circling for the 19 year old striker who is represented by Mino Raiola.

- According to Fanatik, Besiktas have opened talks with Ademola Lookman’s agent in the hope of agreeing a loan deal for the 21 year old Everton winger.

- Sport Bild say Everton and Newcastle target, Marcus Thuram, could be available for as little as £7m this summer. The 21 year old forward is looking to leave Guingamp following their relegation from Ligue1. He scored 13 goals last season.

- Antena2 suggest work permit issues could halt Everton’s pursuit of Atletico Nacional defender, Carlos Cuesta, who captained Colombia at the recent U20 World Cup in Poland.

- The Daily Mail links Everton midfielder, Idrissa Gueye, with a possible £40m move to Manchester United.

- Vital Football claim Oxford Manager, Karl Robinson, is interested in bringing Luke Garbutt back to the club where he spent last season on loan.
Crackerjack.. Well someone had to repeat it. Only us arl arses will understand.

Neres + Kean in would be the dream attacking scenario.

Then we can look at the centre midfield and defence.

Would be nice to announce those two signings as the whole club would have a huge lift.

Would be nice to announce those two signings as the whole club would have a huge lift.

If we can get zouma back then we’ll have the same defensive set up which was so effective towards the end of the season and got us the 4th best defence in the league.

Add in Gomes and much improved attacking options with neres and kean (a striker who actually gets goals). Then we wouldn’t be far away.

A right back would be great but Coleman isn’t bad by any stretch of the imagination.

Zouma
Gomes
Neres
Kean (possible loan)

Should be affordable if we ship a few out.

Weren’t you a bit negative yesterday about signing Kean because he hadn’t scored or played much? Soon changed your tune.

If we can get zouma back then we’ll have the same defensive set up which was so effective towards the end of the season and got us the 4th best defence in the league.

Add in Gomes and much improved attacking options with neres and kean (a striker who actually gets goals). Then we wouldn’t be far away.

A right back would be great but Coleman isn’t bad by any stretch of the imagination.

Zouma
Gomes
Neres
Kean (possible loan)

Should be affordable if we ship a few out.

....if Kean has only 12 months left on his contract, i’d be amazed if Juventus let that run down on a loan.

Kean would be a £20m loan and £100m buy and Neres is quoted at £40m while Lozano (from the same league, a year older, having superior numbers, and quoted at the same price) was shot down by Brands for being overpriced and relatively unproven against better opposition.

Neither will happen. It’s basic physics.

....if Kean has only 12 months left on his contract, i’d be amazed if Juventus let that run down on a loan.

True. I assumed he’ll be signing a new contract with them but that they’ll still allow him out on loan. I can see bigger teams than us coming in for him if he’s available for sale.

I know we're not supposed believe these rumours and get overly hyped for the next season... bur we're going to win the league

Kean would be a £20m loan and £100m buy and Neres is quoted at £40m while Lozano (from the same league, a year older, having superior numbers, and quoted at the same price) was shot down by Brands for being overpriced and relatively unproven against better opposition.

Neither will happen. It’s basic physics.

“Basic physics”? Strange phrase to use. It hasn’t got anything to do with “physics”.

Regardless, brands wouldn’t be the first to say one thing and do another. I recall Liverpool saying they weren’t going to be looking to sign van Dijk after getting in trouble for approaching him.

You’re also clearly making up £20m loan and £100m fee figures for kean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back