Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It was a link via newsnow. Cant remember the site.

3 clubs in belgium and he will choose the best financial offer though favours Standard Liege.

Said his family want him to go back there.

You guys need to catch up with the times, more like flat rimmed hats and Ar-15's. Kind of dumb to try and rile up us Americans, thought we were all Everton fans? Guess we are second rate Everton fans behind the brits.

Anyways, transfers, still nothing. Thought they said targets were identified and they were going to try and get deals done faster this year.
Mate I don't care where anyone is from, an Evertonian is an Evertonian. I was just talking the pee, hence the outdated stereotype. It is funny how much you guys value players from the US though.

3 clubs in belgium and he will choose the best financial offer though favours Standard Liege.

Read that too however the article added that the Belgian clubs interested wouldnt have the finances for his personal terms unless he takes a major paycut from his current contract which is extremely unlikely

I’d honestly just let him go on a free now. Hopefully Lukaku will move to inter and I can pretend the £5m we get is for mirallas.

Him, bolasie and Martina are the 3 that really need to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back