Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I`m seeing reports on the SKY Sports website that Napoli have a greed a £32.2m deal for Kostas Manolas. Still only 28, I think that would represent a good deal and Everton should and could steal this one.

I`m seeing reports on the SKY Sports website that Napoli have a greed a £32.2m deal for Kostas Manolas. Still only 28, I think that would represent a good deal and Everton should and could steal this one.

Don't know if we can to be honest, CL football, finished second and shooting for 1st. With crazy wages maybe but with the wagebill being as it is atm, I don't think it's viable

The days when we spend £25m plus on players over 27-28 are mostly gone I think

We have been speaking with the agent of 27 year old Armando Izzo (who?) if reports are to be believed, interesting to see what fee would be attached to him. Probably will not be much less than a proven Centre Back only a year older. Manolas offered £3.14m per year in wages allegedly (£60k a week). I think we could tempt him with or without CL football.......

We have been speaking with the agent of 27 year old Armando Izzo (who?) if reports are to be believed, interesting to see what fee would be attached to him. Probably will not be much less than a proven Centre Back only a year older. Manolas offered £3.14m per year in wages allegedly (£60k a week). I think we could tempt him with or without CL football.......

Maybe but if schneiderlin, sandro, walcott etc are on big wages wouldn't a player like Manolas demand something similiar if not more?

I've seen the same reports for the last 3 summers just with inter, juve or Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back