Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the important thing to realise with Rom is that we started the hostility

We got a decent wedge for him, I never got why everyone was so angry. Disappointed? Sure, but it's not like it dragged and we got ripped off for him. If anything, we pulled Man United's pants down with that fee

Nah. Even as Lukaku's biggest fan on here, he started the fury towards himself by acting like a bell towards the end.

He knew what he was doing with the cupped ear celebration at Old Trafford too.

Not better. But a whole lot cheaper, IF Silva decides he wants to bring in another midfielder (Kessie?) and Morgan becomes fourth choice. Then it would make sense to keep Williams as backup (again, IF Silva thinks he is good enough) and get rid of Schneiderlin's wages.

Yes if he is 4th choice. Like Holgate as 4th choice. But not 3rd choice though because being 3rd choice means the player is ready and get a lot of gametime.

Nah. Even as Lukaku's biggest fan on here, he started the fury towards himself by acting like a bell towards the end.

we wont hear much about him again … he'll be shipped off to inter where he'll fade away, after whats been a huge embarrassing move to United where hes been found out for what he really is. hes no champions league winning striker that's for sure.

Fatty bum, bum started it all by being crap against United, then running his gums everytime he left the country.

I wouldnt take him back on a free personally.

Yes, best ever goalscorer, blah, blah, biggest bellend we have ever had.

Im just going off his digits, never watched the boy play, I refuse to watch youtube vids cos it all seems a little far fetched to me.
Only seen a little of him but I liked what I saw. From a numbers standpoint he's done well, both on loan at Verona and Juve, given his limited minutes.

I’d like to see us sign Kean just to see all the Park End da’s fuming when he starts doing this:

SecondhandTameArmednylonshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Fatty bum, bum started it all by being crap against United, then running his gums everytime he left the country.

That performance at Old Trafford in the 1-1 draw was one of the worst I’ve seen from an Everton player ever. Something sinister going on there.

we wont hear much about him again … he'll be shipped off to inter where he'll fade away, after whats been a huge embarrassing move to United where hes been found out for what he really is. hes no champions league winning striker that's for sure.

He'll run riot over there and make no mistake.

He hated us while he was still here as he thought we were holding him back, his body language after every goal he scored told us that.

Yeah, that too.

Lets be honest, we're currently looking at striking options of DCL, Tosun, Niasse, and Sandro.

Of course you'd have him back. You'd lick his testicles if there was even a faint hope of having him back alongside Richie, Bernard, and Iceland.

Yeah, that too.

Lets be honest, we're currently looking at striking options of DCL, Tosun, Niasse, and Sandro.

Of course you'd have him back. You'd lick his testicles if there was even a faint hope of having him back alongside Richie, Bernard, and Iceland.

I get why people say that, because he can slot, but he won't press and his touch/hold up play haven't improved

We'd have to set the team up to get the best out of him like we did when he was here before - think there's an argument that we end up worse off by doing that

Yeah, that too.

he really wont though mate.

the Italian league is full of technically sound defenders. look at all the great Italian league scorers, they aren't battering rams, they are players with finesse... something he hasn't got at all.

the defenders will have him tucked up in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back