Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doucoure said in an interview a couple months ago that he wouldn’t get near Everton because he sees it as a step down from where he is and he thinks he’s ready for European competition. Also he would be around £45m which we could use to buy all Sander Berge, Diawara, and Zakaria instead.

He may be a good player but he wouldn’t be a smart signing with other cheaper, younger, and equally as skilled players as him
Doucoure would be great, but I think Ibrahim Sangare will be similar and possibly better in a year or so. Diawara is really interesting as he can pass and create. I personally love Denis Zakaria, but he's just a very solid CM/DM that should be gettable.

But can we PLEASE stop shouts for slow, playmaker types like Mooy. We have Siggy and Gomes. We need physical talents that can dominate the center of the pitch.

Doucoure would be great, but I think Ibrahim Sangare will be similar and possibly better in a year or so. Diawara is really interesting as he can pass and create. I personally love Denis Zakaria, but he's just a very solid CM/DM that should be gettable.

But can we PLEASE stop shouts for slow, playmaker types like Mooy. We have Siggy and Gomes. We need physical talents that can dominate the center of the pitch.

Sangare is the one.

The Chile Mexico match was played at a frenetic speed tonight - it was interesting to see Tata Martino's first game in charge. Chucky was pretty good - had a terrific goal - and started to develop some chemistry with Raul I thought.

Maripan was playing in the back for Chile and I thought he was kind of exposed. His huge and can move a bit, but was disappointing with his ball skills. He has time on the ball in Spain and didn't tonight - and he didn't do well as a result. Mexico knew it and pressed him every chance they got and it was a tactical decision. It was a pretty big red flag for me - the pace tonight was much more like a PL match than a La Liga match.

Pfft, what a weak troll effort, please, you must be new on here.

Unfortunately so I’m afraid. Unless we get another bail out, don’t see it personally.

All lines of credit are maxed, cash flow pretty bad, sell to buy.

We have some slight wiggle room.

We have made "savings" with regards wages for the loans and we have probably around 25-30 players "for sale" I would suspect.

So its not all doom and gloom, very minimal net spend I would imagine this summer, but if we can get some half decent prices we will have some dough to spend for sure.

But very much sell to buy for sure, but at least in this case we will mainly be selling players that we dont really wish to keep.

Cant imagine Moshiri is in any rush to throw more money into the kitty, but you couldnt rule it out.

We have some slight wiggle room.

We have made "savings" with regards wages for the loans and we have probably around 25-30 players "for sale" I would suspect.

So its not all doom and gloom, very minimal net spend I would imagine this summer, but if we can get some half decent prices we will have some dough to spend for sure.

But very much sell to buy for sure, but at least in this case we will mainly be selling players that we dont really wish to keep.

Cant imagine Moshiri is in any rush to throw more money into the kitty, but you couldnt rule it out.

I disagree, i think Brands is the one dictating how many out before we can move on a certain number of players we like.

The money is definitely there...he has to protect his investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back