Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, its very strange, but if you look back at what hes said in the past hes wide of the mark 90% of the time, the other 10% was stuff already in the media.

Be interesting to see if it was one particular tweet that seemed to catch their eye. Wonder if it was this one, which appeared about 3 days before news broke that they were sent from training?

Very odd.

Yes, its very strange, but if you look back at what hes said in the past hes wide of the mark 90% of the time, the other 10% was stuff already in the media.
Bernard wasn't, tbf. Definitely wasn't as well. Not sure if the Zouma/Gomes stuff was but not as hard to guess.

Obv, anyone could Google "footballs best free agents" and do the rest but those 2 followers + the Bernard thing makes me pay slightly more attention to this fella's tweets than, say, that dangerous looking Charlie Stevenson (which isn't sayin a lot)

Someone calling themselves “Everton insider” is definitely not an Everton insider.

Why do people even give these wank social media accounts a platform?

Inappropriate Language
How sad, getting someone to bite makes you happy. Chances are highly likely you don't have a "missus"

Now, where's my dog?
how sad, when you mentioned my mum first. Unbelievable what a [Poor language removed] prick you are.
You sound like you are 15. Get a life you sad T W A T

HAHA Chomp chomp chomp now who's biting?

Perhaps next time when someone is asking genuine questions you would have the decency to respond in kind not with attitude.

Now f u k off and cry somewhere else with your sh1t welsh name

Sorry anyone else who has to read this but some people just need telling.
Genuine question? Are you for real, you didn’t like my post. So you mentioned my mum and stench from her room. Like a child

You certainly live up to your name Boi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back