Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been let down over signings as an Everton fan virtually all my life, but I was genuinely excited when we got Sandro. How mistaken I was and a large number of the fanbase. From now on I’ll only judge a player when he has played for us.
Yes, those saying Digne were good were lucky. He could've magically turned into a bad player here.

There are good players and bad players. There are managers and tactics that get the best and the worst out of players.

Judging anyone too harshly under BFS or Koeman is probably I'll advised.

Real Sociedad and Sevilla appear to disagree as he is still robbing a wage here.
Sociedad kept playing him, though, and they weren't a bad team. Sevilla wasn't either.

Again, he's not great, but it's not because he didn't score last year.

He’s a striker, he should be judged on goals. The fact that 3 of our managers and 2 other clubs have binned him off speaks volumes.
He played left mid as much as striker. Similar position to Bernard.

Again, do you know how Sociedad uses their striker or how they play tactically? It does matter.

Sociedad kept playing him, though, and they weren't a bad team. Sevilla wasn't either.

Again, he's not great, but it's not because he didn't score last year.
Neither wanted to take him off us.

Because he's crap. We're practically paying teams to take him off of us in case what he has is contagious (he might have caught it from Niasse that first season).

Ive said it before,hes the signing i wanted the most to be completed,before we got others done -along with Gomes,i am sticking to what a chelsea fan who has been right on every single thing said,that we were prepared to pay upto 50mil in may but that was when Sarri was there-off course this tweet does not mean its true could be made up,but looks more real with the blue tick next to his name

I expect the fee will be closer to £50m than £30m.
In this utterly insane financial time of football I can see us paying it too.
Would give us a solid defensive platform to build from.

He played left mid as much as striker. Similar position to Bernard.

Again, do you know how Sociedad uses their striker or how they play tactically? It does matter.

Nah who the hell has time to watch Real Sociedad games?

If he was that good they would want him back. He’s crap so they don’t, same reason we keeping loaning him out and the same reason Sevilla didn’t want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.