Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It is dead funny talking to the brother - in - law Goat, watching his eyes well up when I intentionally talk about the 'Ferguson years' I almost feel sympathy for him, but I can't because he's a bad tit and I can't stand him.

That’s beautiful.

The United lads in the whats app group have become the butt of all jokes - very poignant indeed and worth waiting for.

If the tide is running in our favor, I've no doubt we'll be the last to know or failing that, to acknowledge it on this forum. Who knew that we'd be this wedded to Digne and the bearded dreamboat at this point twelve months ago? And Bernard - what's the degree of difference in the January Bernard and the Bernard of April and May?

Before we ever drill down on sexy new transfers, what if:
1/ Pickford gets sorted. Really sorted.
2/ We nab Zouma for reals.
3/ The Big Mick Kegger (boss footballer on, actual mensch off - may be turning into my fav blue) stays healthy and maintains consistency. He can get even better, y'know.
4/ Richarlison comes back from serious international action for a year that gets him the attention he warrants. How old is he, again?
5/ Lookman decides that assists are nice, too.
6/ Bernard is healthy all year and gets the occasional rest that he needs to maintain his consistency. He's kind of like the ball in a pinball machine out there, don't forget. Wear. Tear. That's where we need reliable depth. Then we see el mago do his magic like Pienaar to Baines to Pienaar to Baines to goal. Bernard to Digne to Bernard to Digne to Richarlison to goal. How's that sound? *those who can't handle this level of positivity can just check out here, btw...*
7/ Silva and Brands grow in their jobs and build on the positives both bring to this club. How old is Silva, again?
8/ Gomes keeps being Gomes.

That's going to influence the future of blue footy as much or more than the promise of the next crop of transfers will in 2019-20. Down the road, the transfers will bloom or wilt, but the factors listed above are going to determine what happens in 2019-20.
I don’t understand why people think that players like Bernard need “protecting” out there from the wear and tear. Complete nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back