Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new signings are being saved up for strategic release around the new stadium design reveal later this month.

‘Only 52k!?’
Everton - hello Malcom
‘It looks naff’
Everton - hello Kean

Hope not like
Positive head on, we could be swilling in glorious Everton news for the last 3 weeks of summer if they don’t do it all on the same day..

Listening to the latest Tifo Football podcast where they do a Sensible Transfers series. Today was Everton and looking for a striker that would suit us. Not really sure I should listen to Tifo anymore...

Rondon
Maupay
Josh Sargent
Clement Depres
Mateta
Ben Yedder

Edit: Just listening to the whole podcast and these guys really don’t know jack about football do they?

The cheek of us demanding £10m for McCarthy, here’s to another year of him draining wages.

I wouldnt want us to sell him for any less tbh. There's teams down the bottom half who take risks on these players who are constantly injured. He may be injury free as soon as he leaves us knowing our luck, he would be worth a punt for someone.

I wouldnt want us to sell him for any less tbh. There's teams down the bottom half who take risks on these players who are constantly injured. He may be injury free as soon as he leaves us knowing our luck, he would be worth a punt for someone.

He`s played 18 games in 3 seasons mate.

If you worked out what that`s cost the club per game in his wages, it`d make you weep.

If someone offered us a tenner we should snatch their hands off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back