Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And as I keep saying. Silva clearly likes Walcott anyway. No matter what we all think.
I think it's just a marriage of convenience between Silva and Walcott.

He knows we won't realistically be able to get shut, but also he's probably the most experienced attacker in the side. He knows he'll get pace, he's good at making runs inside and is our only natural right winger.

He was defo played too much last season but if anything that just highlights how much we need a different option on the right.

When did fans become accountants of the club?

Remember the good old days of being sat in the boys pen itching to get home to listen to transfer tales on the radio and later teletext?

Now fans spend their days working out projected profit margins and player contract earnings before they even join.

What has the Sky Era done to us all?

Well it's certainly made some of us into miserable negative bores.

Not bothered about Lookman tbh. He seems to have never fancied it here and if we make a profit and invest in improving the team what’s not to like.

Wouldn’t like to see Gueye going as I feel he’s too central to the team atm but he was so professional about PSG coming in for him in Jan that it would be hard to deny him a dream move as long as the price is right.

Mina and Keane can start the season and whoever comes in can try and earn the place
Just don’t see those two working as a partnership to be honest. I think an athletic defender with good recovery pace is needed next to either of them unless you play deep, which we didn’t do a lot last year.

He knows we won't realistically be able to get shut, but also he's probably the most experienced attacker in the side. He knows he'll get pace, he's good at making runs inside and is our only natural right winger.

He was defo played too much last season but if anything that just highlights how much we need a different option on the right.
I agree with most of this but the good at marking runs did make me laugh.

Players like Walcott are the ones we should be getting rid of first.

Stories coming out of France tonight that PSG have bid for Gueye, too. We’ll sell him and Lookman.

This ambitious era is a load of bull. We’re no more ambitious than Leicester and West Ham.

2578E367-60D5-41A3-8259-9F5403D54606.webp

Yeah I’d agree. He can trust Walcott to an extent while knowing that perhaps he’s not exactly going to take us to the next level anytime...well ever.

Yeah I’d agree. He can trust Walcott to an extent while knowing that perhaps he’s not exactly going to take us to the next level anytime...well ever.

I still hang on the comment that someone made that Silva likes him cos he occupies their full back better than most. Kinda makes sense, in a way. Probably some opta stat virgin rating metric that will confirm or deny this witchcraft somewhere.

He is ok. Like you say, can be trusted. And at least he smiles.

I’ve been travelling home for the last day and a bit and CBA reading all of your jibber jabber. Can someone update me on:

- Whether we’re signing Kean and Malcom
- Where we’re up to on Jizz Hornkamp and Andy Carroll
- Any pending Morrison’s battle royales
- How many times in the last 26 hours or so that someone has thought it in any way original or edgy to exhaustively post a list of all rubbish squad players accompanied by a message along the lines of “get out of our club”

I’ve been travelling home for the last day and a bit and CBA reading all of your jibber jabber. Can someone update me on:

- How many times in the last 26 hours or so that someone has thought it in any way original or edgy to exhaustively post a list of all rubbish squad players accompanied by a message along the lines of “get out of our club”
Still no
Jizzed
Mikey has a full card
37464 and counting.

No info on any of those I'm afraid mate. Hope you enjoy your last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back