Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about ambition, it's basic business acumen. Sign a player at 26 for 7m and sell at 29 for 30m makes sense. He's a decent player but no more, great engine and attitude but he's average on the ball and forever out of position. Don't think he will be too difficult to replace myself.
I’m sorry what?

He makes more interceptions and tackles than basically every player in the league every year yet you think he’s forever out of position?

Being able to run 90 minutes only gets you so far, his positioning and reading of the game is superb

Love all the talk of big name players but I’m a bit worried we might end up doing a summer 2016

Brands reduces the likelihood of that a fair bit but we’re still us

I’m sorry what?

He makes more interceptions and tackles than basically every player in the league every year yet you think he’s forever out of position?

Being able to run 90 minutes only gets you so far, his positioning and reading of the game is superb
Yeah I’ve had this discussion before. ‘Out of position’ means not stood at the edge of our box where a defensive midfielder is shown on the team line up in the paper, not out of actual position, like where the manager wants him to be. A subtle difference.

I’m sorry what?

There is a reason for that, its cos he's constantly chasing the ball down, there is nothing wrong with passing something on to your mate now and again and holding your position. Can't fault the lads attitude but he's not as good as some make out in my opinion

Who’ve we shifted now?

Vlasic sold
Dowell loan
Keeper loan
Sandro loan
Zouma return
Williams out of contract
Jags out of contract
Galloway sold for peanuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back