Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't get this one.

I guess he's prem-proven cover but it has a stink of the Walcotts about it as we buy another aging English player on what I assume will be large wages. I had hoped we would be avoiding those potential situations under the new routine.

I suppose he also offers some left back cover in the event both Digne and Baines get injured but it isn't one to get the blood pumping.

All clubs need some experience in their squad.

Why is everyone obsessed with West Ham ? I thought this was an Everton forum not a West Ham forum or everybody losing their heads forum

If people want to discuss West Ham join one of their message boards

They haven’t made a decent signing in ages yet people will use it as something to fume about. A bit like the time people were convinced Stoke and Swansea would overtake us in the long term. A few weeks ago it was Newcastle moving ahead of us, now they have Steve Bruce as their manager and sold their entire strike force.

If Haller gets them 15 goals i'd warrant that good value for money in todays market.

Im never on the whole "get them in early or i panic at this time brigade" and that is still not the case as things take time and there are 100's of mitigating factors when it comes to a transfer, especially when we are trying to get the best possible deal.
But a few of these prices banded around slightly concern me when it comes to us offering for players, i wonder if fee's got agreed earlier we could of got cheaper while now the selling club could see large fee's and ask for the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back