Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it proving so difficult for him to get a work permit? I won't pretend to know how these laws work, but it seems a bit arbitrary when there are so many South American and African kids at clubs up and down the country.

Yeh I'm not sure.

He hasn't played the required amount of international games yet and maybe he's a bit old to get him on the 'special talent' permit that gets mentioned.

It's possibly a combination of a few factors, one of which could well be he just isn't fancied, which is a shame, like.

I too prefer Leao over Kean, but based on absolutely nothing but gut feeling.
C033D297-BE6C-4E3D-A8C7-4977690512AE.webp

This fella hardly tweets but has called a lot of the recent outgoings /loans before others.

Silva mentioned Gueye as coming back on the Everton site.

Gueye may be keen on a move. Bascombe will only know what an agent has let him know. Doesn't mean we'll sell.

PSG also need to come in with a bid, like.

What intrigues me is that if we allow Gana to leave and do not replace him with a similar player then presumably we start next campaign having to radically remodel our style of play.
This seems a shame considering how well we concluded last season.
We shall see , I suppose.

What intrigues me is that if we allow Gana to leave and do not replace him with a similar player then presumably we start next campaign having to radically remodel our style of play.

This.

It could set us back another half-a-season.

We just simply have no need to sell the guy. Or at least, we shouldn't have a need to sell him.

Intrigued is definitely not how I'd describe it haha

As I keep saying, if Delph can stay fit, he can what Gana does, but better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back