Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

They’re are more midfielders in the world that Doucoure

There’s Gueye and Doucoure. Apparently that’s it. They’re the only two who can possibly pay for us despite the fact they both play completely different positions. Nevertheless, no other midfielder can possibly pass off an average defensive mid in the blue shirt. None. Apparently.

There’s Gueye and Doucoure. Apparently that’s it. They’re the only two who can possibly pay for us despite the fact they both play completely different positions. Nevertheless, no other midfielder can possibly pass off an average defensive mid in the blue shirt. None. Apparently.
They often play the same position, but they are definitely different players. Doucoure isn't coming here, nor is he a great fit. He'd be awesome next to Gana.

Neither of them would create anything. What happened to midfielders who could actually craft a bit of play.
They usually have defensive midfielders to support them so that they can craft a bit of play.

I'd love some more creativity in our midfield. Love to have someone that can create more for others in there. But you put someone that is super creative next to Gomes and Sigurdsson, you'll be pulling the ball out of your own net all day. That's who is going to start for us at this point at least at 2 of the spots.

Give me a suggestion then who you'd like.
There have been a TON of CM/DMs that have been brought up on the this board as Gana's replacements.

Sangare, Zakaria, Guimaraes, Gonalons, Cyprien, Billings, N'Diaye, Skhiri, Lerma, Soumare, Gbamin, Samassekou, Weigl, Toussart, Mendes, Aouar, N'Dombele, Diawara, Phillips, Berge, Tameze, Anguissa, Nianggolan, NZonzi, Strootman, de Roon, Delany, Veretout, Wilmar Barrios, William Carvalho, Dendoncker, Pulgar, Sanitago Sosa, Otavio, Walace (think those were me), the list goes on.

So I'm hope you aren't insinuating that everyone on here is out of ideas. It's just been discussed for two windows now.

There have been a TON of CM/DMs that have been brought up on the this board as Gana's replacements.

Sangare, Zakaria, Guimaraes, Gonalons, Cyprien, Billings, N'Diaye, Skhiri, Lerma, Soumare, Gbamin, Samassekou, Weigl, Toussart, Mendes, Aouar, N'Dombele, Diawara, Phillips, Berge, Tameze, Anguissa, Nianggolan, NZonzi, Strootman, de Roon, Delany, Veretout, Wilmar Barrios, William Carvalho, Dendoncker, Pulgar, Sanitago Sosa, Otavio, Walace (think those were me), the list goes on.

So I'm hope you aren't insinuating that everyone on here is out of ideas. It's just been discussed for two windows now.

Toussart for me.

Are you trying to create the slowest midfield in the PL?

Sangare or Samassekou. Samassekou would be making a huge jump, but he'd play as a true 6 and probably support Gomes/Siggy best. Sangare can play like that, but also can play as an 8. Heck, I'd sell Schneiderlin, Besic, McCarthy, and buy both.

Pace in the middle of the park is overrated, Neves and Moutinho arent fast, the midfield is won in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back