Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone have to pretend who ever is signing is a serect that make's them pretend they cant say, just say who it is,and not say after when we signed them,that the player signed was the one you could not say

Prove your as good as you make out with what you supposedly know

Just heard back from my source, the message said :

"Stop texting me, we only accept cash, no you cant have a mixed kebab on tick"

More news as I get it.

Compare the posts my friend, it’s all in the paragraphs.

Stench of rollover is strong

We'll find out the how much the kit deal is in the turnover results next year when we see the increase on the commercial revenues.

Not sure why the club is all hush hush on it.

If it was a big increase the club will leak it in the media, i'm guessing it's a slight increase of a 1-2 million a year.

We just don't have a big enough profile worldwide or shown that much on the field to have the likes of Nike & Adidas in a bidding war like they do with the "Big 6" in the PL.
CL is the biggest prize in club football on the planet, Bar none.

The big clubs prioitise it over the league, it's glamorous, it drives new supporters to your club, the monetary terms from winning it and also the commercial partnerships boosting your turnover and it elevates your club's standing in football.

In the CL format Real madrid have won it 7 times and binned the league everytime to concentrate on winning the CL, Juve and the two plastic clubs want it so bad, Abramovich wanted that trophy more than anything.

Which ever club wins it on June 1st, will see their club standing elevate and their financial power increase further.
From what i heard and read is States want to buy clubs with the City name, the location as the club name is what atracts them and it's all to do with marketing purposes.

Qataris who own Paris St Germain want to buy a stake in Leeds United.

Saudi Leader wants to buy Manchester United.

Them across the park have had the Chinese try 3 times to buy them, This guy who wants to buy Newcastle failed last year, the Sheikh of Dubai (twice) and the older brother of the city owner who's the defact leader of the UAE also tried to buy them about 2 years ago. Look at Wolverhampton and both Milan clubs owned by the Chinese state owned conglomarates.
He is a backup in same way Rooney was backup, not replacement of Lukaku. (just spin, so people can cheer the mediocre signing)

The 'coming to be backup' is just spindring.

I'm willing to bet he plays more than 25 games next season all competitions anyone, and proceeds go to EITC.

First thing Delph said when joining Everton is he wants more game time, he's taken the number 8 shirt too.

Brands replaced Strootman with Adam Maher, so this would be a similar type thing he's done.
The same bedwetters who told us Delph is boss backup and a leader.
Are most definitely the same people who called Ronny Goodlass on the radio and said Ashley Williams to replace Stones was boss business.

Because hes a 'snip' or a 'leader' same stuff now being said about Delph.

Williams Walcott now Delph, do we ever learn?

And I don't know how anyone who can brush any legitimate criticism of lack of striker by now.
I admire the dreamworld you live in!!
I don't know, I think he has more about him than Lewin when he first came into the team..

This is what Unsworth said about him.

“He’s a top young player and one of the best players I’ve worked with at this level. I hope he goes on and has a wonderful career because his ability certainly deserves that.”

Broadhead is also a big Evertonian, and he could easily have more of an output than Walcott.

@the sniderman on behalf of @killenefc may I present exhibt A.

@Hawhaw and our dog munching previously banned poster @HongKongToffee appear to be very much one and the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back