Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to the point where so many names are brandished around I would take any signing. Keep logging in for ITK to share new news...

When I saw any signing, I mean anyone buyback Welbeck!!

Sounds like Brands has been a fan for a while. Not going to pretend to be an expert and say I know him inside out, but he sounds ideal.

We need a replacement for Gueye, but we also need a centre back and right back. Sounds like this fella can play all three. Such an advantage having a player in your squad that is comfortable in a few positions.
He’s a good player, though I would not play him at right back.

#Everton has raised a € 35M offer for Moise #Kean , but the #Juventus he wants 40 with the repurchase option. The Toffes, on the other hand, would like to carry out an operation #Lukaku , when they took him at 30M from Chelsea to resell him four years later at 90M at Manchester United. #transfers#EFC

As reliable as they come this fella.

This podcast is worth a listen. Duncan Castles seems pretty well sourced and has got an awful lot right. Interestingly he says we ARE interested in Zaha, we DO have the financial resources to do the deal, and more importantly Zaha is interested in joining us and sees us as a big step up from Palace.

Interesting

what exactly, most of his on the mark stuff was from his relationship with Jose at united

#Everton has raised a € 35M offer for Moise #Kean , but the #Juventus he wants 40 with the repurchase option. The Toffes, on the other hand, would like to carry out an operation #Lukaku , when they took him at 30M from Chelsea to resell him four years later at 90M at Manchester United. #transfers#EFC

As reliable as they come this fella.

We'd be absolute mugs to accept a deal like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back