Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See Jordan Ayew has joined Palace on a perm deal, this means two things

1. Not in for Naisse
2. Zaha set to leave

Or am I miles off?

Could be, but I think Palace are trying to get rid of Benteke as well, so Niasse could still go there, but they might be more inclined to go for Cenk Tosun. I know swap deals are rare these days but maybe we could tempt Palace with; Mccarthy, Bolasie, Niasse and Tosun for Zaha :)

Could be, but I think Palace are trying to get rid of Benteke as well, so Niasse could still go there, but they might be more inclined to go for Cenk Tosun. I know swap deals are rare these days but maybe we could tempt Palace with; Mccarthy, Bolasie, Niasse and Tosun for Zaha :)

imagine getting rid of donkey benteke and replacing him with niasse or tosun!!
almost feel sorry for palace fans

I just can't see Everton spending the money they'd need to spend for Zaha

Malcolm seems like a far more realistic signing

Malcom and Gbamin for roughly what we get for Gueye and Lookman makes much more sense than splashing cash on Zaha - as much as I like Zaha.

Can then look at funding centre back and striker from other sales and moshiri’s cash.

I wish the club would tell us what they have planned for Henry. I’m assuming we’d know by now if work permit was being sought? Another loan? I’d rather we just sell for another £15m to add to the transfer funds. Shift Pennington, basic and McCarthy, get £5m when Lukaku goes and there’s enough for another 1st team starter.

Are Bolasie and Martina still here?
What do they do in training?
Can't believe Mirallas, Niasse, Besic are in and around the team and squad - so strange. Schneiderlin is less a big issue because he feels probably like he's reserve for Gana or Gomes now but other players frozen out must be a really strange situation

Mate those players who are leaving or trying to be sold know thats the case. What should they do, be banished? I could understand with Mirallas but Mccarthy, Besic, Niasse aren't bad professionals, they arent what we are needing right now but they aren't worth binning off to the side. Id rather have them mix in with training than u18's who aren't good enough for the standard.

Mate those players who are leaving or trying to be sold know thats the case. What should they do, be banished? I could understand with Mirallas but Mccarthy, Besic, Niasse aren't bad professionals, they arent what we are needing right now but they aren't worth binning off to the side. Id rather have them mix in with training than u18's who aren't good enough for the standard.
To be fair to Mirallas he put a proper shift in playing right back last night, he deserves credit for professionalism too. I think there's a bit of a weird attitude towards him from some, there's only been one instance of poor attitude from him in all the years he's been here as far as I know. People just say he's got a bad attitude because he drives a stupid car and has an earring, but by all accounts he's actually a pretty decent fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back