Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of being a smart arse like zaney @mikeh72 tries to be all the time - maybe check what official position Richarlison plays and I think you'll find he's a left sided winger.

Doesn't matter that he looks better on the right than our utter crap RW Walcott he's still a LW.

Delph looks better at RB that Martina -DATS CAUSE EEE'S A RB LAD- no he's a midfielder.
he can play across all the front three, He just played mostly on the left for Watford.
He played RW for Brazil as well..

The fact that people can not comprehended that Brands/Silva's long term plan will be Bernard on the bench with Richarlison out wide Left with a proper RW signed is frightening.

Yep agree. It’s clear that this is where the team is going.. might not be next season but I would bet deffo season after for sure! Think silva will be happy to play Rich one more season as RW but Bernard on the bench and Rich back to the left might happen sooner than fans care to believe.

[QUOTE="ForeverBlue92, post: 7164243, member: 51774"

The fact that people can not comprehended that Brands/Silva's long term plan will be Bernard on the bench with Richarlison out wide Left with a proper RW signed is frightening.

Yep agree. It’s clear that this is where the team is going.. might not be next season but I would bet deffo season after for sure! Think silva will be happy to play Rich one more season as RW but Bernard on the bench and Rich back to the left might happen sooner than fans care to believe.
[/QUOTE]

I think in time Bernard will push Siggy out

I'd call him a winger because he's capable on both flanks, but better on the right imo. But he's really just a forward because he can play across the front line. Above all he's a friggin good footballer who is going to do great things.

Im not disputing he cant play out on the right as he can mate and done a decent job - but from a squad perspective (which was my initial point) our first choice natural RW is still Walcott.

Just because Richarlison has had to play out of position there towards the seasons end doesnt change that.

The fact we are sniffing around the likes of Zaha/Malcom suggests Silva doesnt want to continue to have to play him out of position again next season.

The money we have we shouldnt have to be fitting square pegs in round holes same way Delph shouldn't be our RB cover he should be what he naturally is a midfielder with a natural 2nd choice RB to come in and push/rotate with Coleman.

Hahahahaha WHAT?!? Where is that “official” you huge, huge clown? His occupation is football player, not left winger. He did not sign a contract to play as a left winger. He is a footballer that happens to be a better right winger than he is left winger, so we will probably play him on the right.

So Lukaku is a football player- hes not a striker lads he's a footie player.

Its called a squad fella.

when did Bernard play 1st team last season?

When Richarlison was:

Played out of position at CF because Tosun was that bad

Played out of position at RW because Walcott

The fact that Brands/Silva both will have realised you need a squad to challenge the top 6 instead of just 11 players is equally frightening.

There will be injuries, loss of form, suspensions and different tactics and game plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back