Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva:

"Silva wants a centre-back, winger, striker and a new right-back and admits they were forced to “risk” playing Seamus Coleman in both friendly games in Germany.

Asked if he thought it possible for Everton to complete their business in less than two weeks, the manager said: “It should be if you really want to be competitive and to do better than last season.

“Because at the end of the day, it is what we want to do: do better than last season."

Probably shouldn't have agreed to loan out our back up RB before a replacement was in place - Still utterly baffled by that one

Image being forced to player a player because you’ve got no cover.

In a pre-season.

It's easy to bash the Echo - it is a bit of a rag, it's massively kopite, and their website is one of the worst I've ever been on.

BUT - I'm inclined to believe them when they say we're not in for Zaha. For all their crap, they're normally right when they say we're not interested in someone - and the sources that have had us linked to him are not the usual reliable ones. Unless Joyce, King or Hunter say it, it's probably not true.

Summer 17

Season #2 for both the manager and the DOF

The end of the window is creeping up. Fans are getting restless. There’s gaping holes in the squad that are highlighted by games over the summer. And the manager has started to moan to the press...

What a belter of a season it was that followed tho, nothing to worry about IMO

Check out tonight's red Echo.

Silva claiming we need 5 new signings, if we are to improve on last season.

I predict= 3 'promising' young wingers, a veteran goalie (on a free), and a right back from Southampton.

:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back