Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given what Silva said today post match and wanting at least 4 players possible a 5th if Gana does go I think if Richarlison was to be sold Silva might just question his role in the club and given how hard Moshiri pushed to get him here and how he wants Marco to lead us into the new stadium I’d be surprised if Richarlison leaves this window ... However if we are interested in a winger and a striker where does Richarlison fit in ? Who drops out ? Bernard ? But definitely can’t see Richarlison leaving

I heard something from my uncle who works as a nutritionist with the squad. Am hearing that Silva was in an argument with Richarlison on the phone today in Portuguese apparently Richy isn't convinced about his status at the club after hearing Walcott is primed to take over the striker spot with Zaha going on the right to replace Theo.

A second thing I heard that we're lining up Charlie Austin as our new back-up striker or failing that Stuani who used to play for boro. WUM's on here tonight and tomorrow in for a rude awakening. now read the first word of every sentence

I heard something from my uncle who works as a nutritionist with the squad. Am hearing that Silva was in an argument with Richarlison on the phone today in Portuguese apparently Richy isn't convinced about his status at the club after hearing Walcott is primed to take over the striker spot with Zaha going on the right to replace Theo.

A second thing I heard that we're lining up Charlie Austin as our new back-up striker or failing that Stuani who used to play for boro. WUM's on here tonight and tomorrow in for a rude awakening. now read the first word of every sentence
Your uncle can speak/understand Portuguese I take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back